The TriColor Art Collab The TriColor Art Collab

great idea

i dont think that the profanity was nessasary though... it might have been for the artist too use as insepation or something, but i think it would have been beter without it

Cloud Jumper Cloud Jumper

great game

duno if you remember me... but i saw this in the portal and thought i would respond. it was kind of easy to get the extra charicter... i liked the graphics... overall good game... ill 5 it.

Knight Tactics Knight Tactics

i liked it

but now all i have to do is kill one person...

in the future it would be cool to get god on your team... i don't know what would make that fair, but it would be cool :P

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

one thing

this almost overloades my comp... make a grafics button... i can't right click to do it

Rocket World Rocket World

nice

i saw your mario world thing and u used this as a pre loader... u could us thins for that when you have a huge movie/game... and jst by it'self its still awsome... but oviosly theres more that could be added

Magical Cat Magical Cat

how did it know i had 42 as my number?

this is amazing! make more cool but random stuff

Elf Sim Date II Elf Sim Date II

this is awsome

the only problem is i need to write down all of the imformatin when they ask me questions :P. thius is an exelent game

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

I found a glitch

for the chalange where you need to survive for 3 min. I survived 5 min acourding to my computer clock, but I only survived 1.5 min acording to the game.

NegativeONE responds:

That's actually not a glitch, depending on how you look at it. You're not surviving for 2 minutes in real-time. You're surviving for 2 minutes as far as the game is concerned, meaning that lag is factored in, and can make it longer than 2 actual minutes.

NG QUIZ - electric flash NG QUIZ - electric flash

the one questions wrong

the one that shows the guy with his head on fire is from dads home. I checked.

S-E5000 responds:

You fell for it. The question says "Who is the creater of it" not what its from.

Tactics 100 Live Tactics 100 Live

one thing

the game froze on me and shadeslayer. right when my turn ended. dunno how to fix it but i wnted to inform you